P3P Implementation Workshop Series: Boston/128 Tech Corridor
Monday, March 11, 2002
Co-sponsored by IBM, The Massachusetts Software and Internet Council, and Privacy Council
Featured implementation panelists:
- Joseph Reagle of the World Wide Web Consortium
presentation: Why did the W3C decide to develop P3P?
- Martin Presler-Marshall of IBM
presentation: An introduction to how P3P Works and the AT&T WorldNet Privacy Bird user agent.
- Marc Berejka of Microsoft, Inc.
presentation: Resources for P3P and P3P in Internet Explorer 6.0.
- Dr. Steven Lucas of Privacy Council
presentation: Tips for companies implementing P3P.
- Brendan Howard of Terra Lycos
presentation: Case study in implementing P3P: Terra Lycos experience.